North London rivals Arsenal and Tottenham lock horns in the pick of this weekend's Premier League fixtures.
The Gunners are winless in their past five meetings with Spurs in all competitions and are looking to avoid going six without a victory in this fixture for the first time ever.
David Moyes faces a reunion with Manchester United when top-four chasers West Ham travel to Old Trafford, meanwhile, and the action concludes with Liverpool's trip to Wolves on Monday.
Test your knowledge ahead of a mouth-watering few days of top-flight action with our Opta-powered quiz.
1. Chelsea midfielder Jorginho has scored six Premier League goals this season, each from the penalty spot. Can you name the only player to have scored more goals in a Premier League season with all of them coming via spot-kicks?
2. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette have each scored nine league goals this season. They could become the fifth/sixth players to reach double figures in their first four Premier League campaigns for Arsenal after Ian Wright, Dennis Bergkamp, Thierry Henry and who else?
3. West Ham are winless in their previous 12 Premier League away games against Manchester United since a 1-0 win on the final day of the 2006-07 campaign. Who scored the Hammers' winning goal that day?
4. Carlo Ancelotti's Everton face Sean Dyche's Burnley on Saturday. Experienced coach Ancelotti has lost his two Premier League home games in charge of the Toffees against English managers. Can you name them?
5. Newcastle United have kept just one clean sheet in their past 17 top-flight matches at St James' Park. Against which side did they record that solitary shutout?
1. James Miler for Liverpool in 2016-17 (seven)
2. Olivier Giroud
3. Carlos Tevez
4. Steve Bruce (Newcastle United) and Scott Parker (Fulham)
5. Liverpool in December