Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will go head-to-head with Thomas Tuchel for the third time this season when Manchester United visit Chelsea on Sunday.
Tuchel was in the dugout for Paris Saint-Germain when the Ligue 1 champions shared a win apiece against the Red Devils in Champions League Group H this season.
Away from Stamford Bridge, Liverpool are aiming to end a poor run of four straight Premier League defeats against rock-bottom Sheffield United, while high-flying Manchester City host in-form West Ham.
Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy is out to extend a fine personal record against Arsenal, while Tottenham and Everton host Burnley and Southampton respectively.
But ahead of settling down for all the action, why not give your minds a good workout by having a go at our Opta-powered Friday quiz?
1. Leeds United host Aston Villa on Sunday. Who scored a hat-trick for Marcelo Bielsa's men in a 3-0 win in the reverse fixture back in October?
2. Which Wolves player has attempted more shots without a scoring a goal in the Premier League this season?
3. Marcus Rashford has a good record against Chelsea. How many times has the Manchester United forward scored against the Blues?
4. Only Wayne Rooney was scored more Premier League goals against Arsenal than Jamie Vardy. How many times has the Leicester City striker netted versus the Gunners?
5. Liverpool have lost four consecutive Premier League games. When did they last suffer defeat in five straight matches in the top flight? 1933, 1943 or 1953?
1. Patrick Bamford
2. Leander Dendoncker (26 shots)
4. 11 (from 12 appearances)
5. 1953 (August-September)